Friday, August 3, 2007

Windows Xp is not that bad

So the other day I was trying to install the linux distro ubuntu on my computer using the windows installer known as wubi. Well, it worked but when I was setting the OS up, it crashed and left my computer unable to boot both windows and ubuntu. I started to freak out because I use my computer daily and I can't imagine not being able to use it so I frantically dug around my house for a copy of windows XP and boy was I relieved when I found one. Installation took only a few minutes and even though i took me several hours to find all the drivers I needed for my hardware Iv'e got to say that I now appreciate all the support and stability that microsoft offers. All you people who complain about Windows are just wrong, its a good Os and it is number 1 in the world for good reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.